Friday, March 17, 2006

Local Celebrity Special!

I hope you managed to catch my radio interviews this morning on BBC Radio Cambridgeshire (96.0 fm), I did two interviews one with the Cambridge division and then one with the Peterborough show.

I felt the Cambridge one went really well, the Peterborough was a little tougher, but overall they were both really enjoyable.

I am expecting to do an interview with the Cambridge Evening News later today and have a photoshoot to arrange, so the media coverage continues.

My article in the Biggleswade Chronicle hits the press today, so that will be an interesting one to read!

STOP PRESS! - BBC Look East have been in contact with me this morning, following my radio interview and are interested in doing a TV feature with me next week. That means my interview must have been quite good! Full Details to follow.

I will continue to push the wonderful game of poker and those fantastic people at www.littlewoodspoker.com. This has made me more determined than ever to get my seat at the World Series in July.

On the poker front, its a big weekend ahead, with the £40k and $100k on Sunday. With my game continuing on the up, I am hopeful of a good result. I will catch you all later.

Take Care
ClintonO

No comments: