Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The first of many?!?!

After my press release was sent out on Monday, I have had my first request for an article on me, the very next day. I have an interview with a reporter from the Biggleswade Chronicle tomorrow, with a photo shoot to come. World stage here I come!

As for the poker tonight - nothing exceptional but I have managed to add another £250 to the bankroll and move the March total to +£1.5k.

The 15k was another disappointment as for the second day in succession I ran into Aces. Also the LOQ qualifier proved uneventful and I am now relying on qualifying on Friday night for Saturdays final.
The success however came in the form of the Thunder six packs. Three tournaments £20, £30 and £50 and three wins, enabled me to reigster for some more tournaments this week and register a profit to the bankroll. After this success, I have set myself a little challenge.

The THUNDER 33! I am going to play in 33 six packs over the course of the week and see how I fare.
At the time of writing, I have played 6, had 2 wins and am currently £140 in profit with a 64% ROI, not bad at all! Lets hope it continues.

I will update you on my first interview tomorrow.
ClintonO

No comments: