Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Another Money Finish

Tonight was more a case of what might have been.
Another money finish in the 15k 21st taking home £75, but it really should have been more.
Going well throughout the tournament, ultimately the finish was a dissapoinment.

I am questioning my tactics of being so aggressive when I could have hung on for one more person to go out and made £150. My trademark is patience and I question whether I neglected that.

However on reflection I am happy with my play, the blinds were massive and I play to win. I was called by the big blind with A6, which was a very bad call considering his stack. It was dissapointing but I take heart that once again I am playing well and consistently making the money.

Its a night off tomorrow, but I am confident of another final table performance over the weekend.

Cheers
ClintonO

No comments: