Friday, July 28, 2006


Day 1 - It was supposed to be a day of rest, but what can you do!.

A welcome party at 8pm (free bar) thanks to cryptologic and of course Littlewoods, followed by an invitation to party on the roof! These poker people want me!

Attached above is an image from the roof at the rio! Apologies for any blurring, but an unlimited amount of beers later, what can you do! Just to clarify this is the roof and 51st floor of the Rio Grande!

I have meet up with lots of people tonight, including the legendary Kinghawko! So relieved I am not playing until Sunday. The player count has gone through the roof, already 6900 have registered and rumours are that we may hit 10,000 people. I have heard that it may be capped at 8800, but whatever happens it will be the biggest event in the world!

Not a big day planned tomorrow, but I will try to get in my first live game since st.kitts.

Laters!
ClintonO

No comments: