Thursday, May 11, 2006

Back in the Swing

I feel a definite improvement in my game in the last few days.

I added another £100 to the bankroll following another final table finish.

However it is the three big tournament performances in the last two days and securing of two seats in World Series Final Qualifiers, that have pleased me most.

Yesterday I won a 21 player Littlewoods player points tournament, to win a place in a ten seater qualifier for the World Series on the 21st May.

Tonight I managed to finish in the top 5 of the $25 WSOP qualifier for Saturday nights $140 WSOP qualifier, but straight after I finished in the top 6 of tonights $140 WSOP qualifier to win a place in the $1000 final on Sunday.

So after two weeks with no World Series finals, I have secured two in two days.
Roll on Sunday, I have a feeling! This is the one!

ClintonO

No comments: