Thursday, August 31, 2006

Two more cashes

Thursday saw my 3rd cash in my last five £15k appearances, this time 28th (only £75). I had been leading the tournament from levels 3 through 6, an unusual place for me!

I became card dead towards the later stages of the tournament and made a move one off the button with 22 and came up against 77 in the small blind. Still its another cash, making it 40 cashes in the £15k in a year.

I also played the CPC qualifier where I finished second to Dewi_cool. I took home $100+, but did not manage the seat in Sundays final.
I have to admit that I was outplayed in the Heads Up, an area I am usually strong at. I am looking forward to playing Dewi again!

It was nice to meet some more readers of my blog online tonight, hi to Macca68!

August has been a rollercoaster month. I look at my records and see a £5k profit, this despite have limited games due to being in Vegas for two weeks.
I have now managed £30k in profit (including £2k in rakeback) from 13 months of playing poker.

That for me is a staggering figure (because I don't have much left!) and thank whatever fate, made me start playing this game.

Its all systems go now for the CPC and EPT events. I want to continue progressing my live career as that is the area I need to work on the month.

So you will probably find me in as many qualifiers for these events as I can find!

For September I wish to continue playing well, as I feel my game is strong right now, but will write up some objectives shortly.

ClintonO

No comments: