Sunday, June 11, 2006

Small Progress Made

This weekend has seen a few good results, although nothing spectactular.

I made another final table in the £2k today finishing 4th for £200, but connection problems robbed me of most of my chips!

A top twenty finish in the £2.5k, but disappointment in the £50k. I qualified for it by winning a 10 seater qualifier earlier.

I had moved to 6k in chips at the break, but was card dead for most of the 2nd hour. I eventually got AQ in the Small Blind, but ran into AK in the Big Blind!

The LOQ was another close run thing, although I ended up in 6th place, not good enough for a nice pay day.

I tried to get in the World Series final today, but with 8 left in the qualifier (3 seats) I was in 4th place and found KK. I got reraised all in by AK and they hit an Ace.

Its back on the quest for World Series seats next week. Vegas is getting closer and I still don't have a seat!

ClintonO

No comments: