Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's all about profit!

That is my new motto for the next 30 days! (Mon 26th June - Wed 26th July)

I have set myself a target of £5k, which would be a monthly best to achieve over the next 30 days, so that I can play in some tournaments in Vegas. It is also tougher still in that I can only play a maximum of 22 days.

The £2k target for June, is about the only one of my objectives that I am looking likely to achieve (+£1.9k) with two days to go.

Out goes the LOQ qualifiers, they are simply not driving the numbers needed to generate a seat. The CPC can wait until I get back from Vegas. I will continue with the WSOP qualifiers, but these will be the only ones until August.

Two days in and am nicely on my way at +£700. (Please let it continue!)
Plans for the week are to play Cash MTT's, STT's and FL Holdem (which I am really improving at)

On Sunday it is the $50k added, which should hopefully result in a nice pay day. I have also been invited into a STT for a seat in the World Series, realistically this is my last chance and I am absolutely going to guarantee I make it.

I will be playing as much as possible over the next 7 days, as I have a lot of events I have to attend during July.

My game is going well and I want as much time as possible on the tables in preparation for Vegas!

Getting quite excited about Vegas now!
ClintonO

No comments: