Saturday, January 13, 2007

Monte Carlo Leaderboard Hotting Up

After 7 days of 20 in the Mid Month Leaderboard running on Littlewoods, I am currently sitting in 5th place.

5th place is worth $1,800 after 20 days, but I have my sights firmly on the first two places which are Monte Carlo packages.

The Top 5 is currently
logitech 1000.6pts
Filleter 637.0pts
Threeaces 625.95pts
Straggler 581.7pts
ClintonO 573.47pts.

logitech have got themselves into a very nice position, but the second spot is definitely within reach.

4 cashes in the last 3 days has moved me right into contention, with a 4th place in the £12k on Wednesday and a 3rd place in the £8k on Thursday.

I have so far invested £489 into the competition, with a return of £1987.25 (Profit £1,498.25)

So far so good, but its time to step it up to the top two places!

We have also had week 1 of the Dream Team II competition with Bad Beat. This was not a great start and we are languishing in the bottom half of the table. Jamie (FISHMAC) was our best performer earning 600pts with his 30th place. I added 400pts and Martin (5okinred) 80pts more.

In the Poker in Goa competition also on Bad Beat, I had a respectable 5th place this week, which leaves me in 6th place overall with two weeks to go.

My focus remains very much on Monte Carlo, which is somewhere I really want to go.

I also had a small article about me on the Betrescue site this week.
http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache:IVExV_ZDYEcJ:www.betrescue.com/ps.shtml+clinton+orchard+poker&hl=en&gl=uk&ct=clnk&cd=5

More points tonight please!
ClintonO

1 comment:

Mark said...

Hi Clinton, Found your blog vai BlueScouse... its a great read so have added to my blogroll over at Plan3t Gong Poker. If you have a minute a link back would be great.

http://plan3tgongpoker.blogspot.com

Cheers, Mark