Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Time to start playing again



Its all been about Poccer of late and the first tournament went off really well. All the details are on http://www.poccer.co.uk/. Make sure you get your team in for the next event!

I can't believe how frustrating being a tournament director was and not being able to play! (Heres a picture of me in my tournament director shirt, trying to find some more money to pay the winners!)

I had my first game in a while yesterday in the 140 player £20 Headhunter tournament. I managed to finish 4th and take a few scalps along the win to taking home £150.

I am going to have a couple of games this evening in between Poccer work.

Incredibly Vegas is almost here and I have started planning my events! I plan to play at the Venetian, the Bellagio and a World Series event at the rio. I had not even had time to think about it until yesterday. I need to get a cash in one of these big events, to avoid the constant stick I get about not being on the hendon mob database.

I would like to say well done to my friend Kai for winning the £6k last night, to take down his first significant win.
ClintonO

No comments: