Friday, June 22, 2007

Another Final Table

Well its not been the week of poker I planned ahead of Vegas, in fact anything but.

I played two tournaments tonight, one a headhunter in which I lost to another 3 outer on the river AK vs AT.
The other was the $20k guaranteed, I have not played this in a while and I need a win as I have fallen 8-5 behind to Sun_Deshi.

I managed to get to the final table tonight, but only finished 9th. I pushed from the small blind with T8clubs vs the other short stack who instant called with KQ.

Jc7c on the flop gave me 9 outs for a flush, 3 for a straight and 6 for pairing my cards. 18 in total, but neither the turn or the river did anything for me and it was out in 9th for $500. I was hoping to pay for a few of my Vegas games with this but at least its a start.


Vegas Schedule.

I have been working out my events to play during my short stay in Vegas. I have pencilled in 4 at present.

Wed 27th Deep Stack Extravangza @ the Venetian - $300
Fri 29th Binnions Poker Classic @ Binnions - $150
Sat 30th WSOP Event 49 @ the Rio - $1500
Mon 2nd Bellagio Cup III @ the Bellagio - $1500.

These are subject to change, as I will be playing a few smaller tournaments, but these are the ones that will get me on the hendon mob poker database, should I finally manage to cash.

I will be online in Vegas so will keep you to date with all the action. Right now I can't wait!

ClintonO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would have been nice with a little club on the river;-) but grats with 9th place.

Have fun in vegas and GL with the tourneys

RedShark

Jimmy 'the Eyesight:' Cairns said...

All the very breast of luck in Vegas sir........but try not to be outdone by the wife this time ;)....GL to you too Rachel if your playin!