Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Stop! Poccer Time

Well my lack of visits to the poker tables can be explained by one word Poccer!

My first event is almost upon me and I have to say, Rachael and myself have worked our socks off to get this ready.

We were never planning to make any money from this event (and were most definitely not!), but just to prove that the idea will work.
We have managed to guarantee ten teams, which means that we will have at least 60 people taking part, which means an excellent day will be had by all.

There is still time to get involved if you want to, just let me know. I would like to say a big thank you to those people that are entering teams and they will be heavilly featured in the report on www.poccer.co.uk after the event.

In terms of recognised players, Mr. Tony Chessa is bringing a team down from Scotland to play. The deadly duo of whitedog and berbatov will also be there with their team, as well as an interesting combination of the Eyesight brothers and Mr Onny87.
Other recognised names include Fenners_1 and Leseth_29.

If the day goes as planned then it should be all systems going for a summer series, where we will tour the nation for 8 weeks, searching for the ultimate poccer team.

In other news it has been pointed out to me that my Poker is going downhill! Yes I know - Thanks Kai! My STT record is on Super Tilt! I might need to adjust that right now.

The EPT schedule was announced yesterday, with 2 additional events, a first visit to the Czech Republic and the Pokerstars caribbean adventure. I would love to play in another one this season after my efforts in Dortmund this year, somehow I need to find some more holidays!

After Saturday, I am going to play as much Poker as possible for a week, to get in some hours before the trip to Vegas. I can't believe I will be there in ten days, I have hardly had a second to think about it.

ClintonO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK WITH THE LAUNCH OF POCCER THIS WEEK CLINTON! I KNOW YOU HAVE PUT A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT INTO THIS SO I HOPE SATURDAYS EVENT BECOMES A SUCCESSFUL ONE! ALL THE BEST!

Jamie

PS Appologies for my absence but got my orders this weekend

Anonymous said...

Just to echo Jamies comments - wd for putting in all the hard work + I hope this explodes in to the next big thing with you getting recognised for your pioneering innovative approach to these much loved games!! (-:

GL M8

Anonymous said...

I'm a recognised player!!!!!!