Monday, May 14, 2007

Sunday was not so bad after all!

A 12th place in the WSOP final ($598.50) and my second final table in the £40k (10th - £600), gave a positive end to the day.

I was very happy to make only my second ever final table of the £40k, I was just very disappointed to go out in 10th again.

I had JJ in the button and ran into AA in the small blind, unfortunately the better hand winning, what was cruel was that the last time I got to the final table of the £40k, I went out in exactly the same way.

All in all though, a decent weekend of poker.

Leaderboards Update
For the last week, I achieved 1093 points and came 7th for the week, I was very happy with this. Third place was 1445, so I need to improve a lot to get there, realistically though, I can't see myself getting that many points.

Monthly Leaderboard is looking good at the moment, with the top 50 my aim, I am currently sitting in 21st with 1405.
For the year I am currently in 45th, which is again a good effort.

ClintonO

No comments: