Monday, July 16, 2007

Congrats to Andy + Jon

I just about made it back in time for the CPC final and to be honest wish I did not bother.

I had made little progress in the first 30mins, when I was dealt QQ. I felt all through the hand that I was probably beat and ultimately was by KK. I was the first out and proves the point if you don't have the right planning, you will not play very well.

On a brighter note I watched Andy Reynolds in the PokerStars $400k Guaranteed last night, where he did fantastically well to finish 3rd and win $29k, very well done, unfortunately running into QQ with AQ.

Also well done to 'Skalie' or Jon, who has today made the final table of the WSOP main event. I spoke to Jon outside the Venetian card room for the $300 event there and told him about my Poccer ideas, maybe I have found my wealthy investor!! LOL. At this point he was not even playing the main event! Just a quick note to wish Jon all the best on the final table.

ClintonO

No comments: