Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blog on Tour Update

I know this is boring for some, but I find it quite interesting, so just a short posting.

Just a quick update on where my blog has travelled to!
In the last two weeks, its been to another 4 countries taking the total to 47.
Greenland/Lithuania/Bulgaria & Turkey have all paid a visit.

My top 5 countries remain the same, UK, Norway, US, Canada and Denmark.
However if you look how long the average visit is to my site, then its Germany way out in front.

1) Germany 14 mins 7 secs per visit
2) Sweden 12 mins 18 secs
3) Hungary 9 mins 43 secs
4) Iceland 7 mins 10 secs
5) Canada 6 mins 41 secs
6) Spain 6 mins 34 secs
7) UK 5 mins 36 secs
8) Italy 4 mins 54 secs
9) US 4 mins 27 secs
10) Holland 4 mins 24 secs.

I would also like to note that Jamie and his magic cards have become the number 3 generator of traffic this week, so somebodys reading your blog sir!

Now if anyone can come up with a more boring post than that, I want to know about it!

ClintonO

No comments: