Thursday, February 01, 2007

Light play ahead of new Leaderboard competition

Nothing much to report this week, I have been catching up on sleep ahead of the 20 day marathon that starts on Tuesday.

Last night I took one of four seats for the EPT final qualifier for Monte Carlo on saturday night.
I have also played a couple of the highroller qualifiers, bubbling twice, but taking home some £170 for my troubles.

Dissapointment last night in the GUKPT qualifier last night, there was 10 seats available and I was sitting comfortably in 5th with just 50 left. I got tangled up in a small blind/big blind situation where my Q9 ran into 32 on a 229Q board. Then I had a TT versus AK which I lost and then when I had a straight, the river then dealt a 2 outer to split the board. I was not happy with this performance as I felt I should have secured my seat from that position.

Also time is running out to get myself a seat (Betfair appear to have pulled their qualifiers for it)

Tonight I will be in action in the Dream Team event as well as the £12k and smaller events on Littlewoods.
I will also post a January performance update, yes we are 1 month in already!

ClintonO

No comments: