Tuesday, April 03, 2007

£12k in running

Playing one game tonight to try and get back into thinking straight, however I am still feeling really under the weather. Can barely keep my eyes open.

I am playing the £12k and found myself in the top ten, when this hand happens. Let me know what you think. I am chip leader with 10k in chips on this table. My opponent has 3k in chips.

At least I am already feeling sick, as this would have made me ill.


dealt to ClintonO [Ac Ad]
butch_dk: folds
Anonpg1: folds
Garry2011: folds
Shymanic: raises to 600
ClintonO: raises to 1500
DontPanic: folds
Fukineasy: folds
Sparky065: folds
Super_fox: folds
Shymanic: calls 900
----- FLOP ----- [2d 8d Qs]
Shymanic: bets 1453.25 and is all-in
ClintonO: calls 1453.25
----- TURN ----- [2d 8d Qs][2h]
----- RIVER ----- [2d 8d Qs 2h][5s]
----- SHOW DOWN -----
Shymanic: shows [2s As] (Three of a kind, Twos, Ace high)
ClintonO: shows [Ac Ad] (Two Pairs, Aces and Twos, Queen high)

Time to plan my revenge!
ClintonO

No comments: