Tuesday, November 21, 2006

STTS - The answer?

As you are all aware I have been struggling with my Single Table Tournaments.

My best results in STTS have been in £10 or £50+ games.
My MTTs results are far superior, due to the length of time that you have to play the game.

Today, they have increased the starting stacks in STTS from 1000 to 1200 on tables of £30 plus and from 1000 to 1500 on £50 plus. This I was hoping was the answer to my prayers.

Two games tonight at the £50 level. Two wins! WAHOO! Its far too early for anything conclusive, but so far I like it!

I have to say hello to MUFF2WIN who wanted a mention on my blog, I said only if he beat me heads up! Well I am very generous, so even though you lost (he he!), you get your mention!

I would also like to say thanks to Aztec for posting earlier. It is always interesting to see how other people get on. Especially when they have different strengths or skills to me. If I can help in anyway with your MTT record please let me know.

I am not planning to over do it in the next couple of days, so that I can hit the caribbean fresh!

ClintonO

1 comment:

Aztec said...

Thanks for the offer Clinton. I wish there was something you could do to help me with my MTT record, but I don't know what. Already you post details of how you have been successful and it all makes sense, but when I try to do it something always goes wrong!

Not to worry though; I haven't finished reading Harrington yet, and I noticed that part of your education was reading evrything you could get hold of, so I guess that's something I need to do. It does seem strange though that someone can be successful at STT's but not MTT's, or vice versa. It suggests to me that the secrets of success are very subtle.

Anyhow, good luck with the STT's - sounds like you might have 'em cracked now, but if there's anything I can do, I'm more than happy to reciprocate your offer of help (not that I'm an expert by any means).

Look forward to hearing a success story from St. Kitts!