Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Caribbean Poker Classic Day 4

A quiet day today, sitting around the pool, was the order of the day.

I played one STT and finished 3rd after a lost coin flip and having my A6 called my the mighty A3.

Rachaels career earnings continues on the up with another cash finish and $300 more!

Congrats again to Tony Cascarino who won the $1000 game last night and the first prize of $28k.
A very impressive run of results.
The time has now come for me to prove myself as a poker player!
I am playing in the $500 game tonight, where a cash finish is the only acceptable outcome!

ClintonO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember m8 - dont limp with AA its a recipe for disaster!! Good luck tonight show 'em how its done (-:

Alex

Anonymous said...

Good luck Clinton!

You'll be please to hear I had another big win last night, and I ended up £5 up on the evening!

There's hope for me yet!!

Dan