Thursday, August 09, 2007

Wanted - Time Machine

How do I find more time in the day!

Its my only my second night on the tables in over a week, I really want to play more, but I just don't have the time.

So whats new, well the CPC is still priority 1, but I need to play more to get into the finals, will try and qualify tonight for Sundays final. Where are the Double Shootouts.

I have decided to try to qualify for as many as the Golden Cup Finals as possible. I have so far made it into finals 4, 6 and 8. Thats $960 worth of entry fees so far, would like to make them all if possible without having to buy in.

It was the 2nd Poccer Cup last weekend, which was a really enjoyable day for all involved.
The Ditch Six (a newly formed team) stole the show with a great performance.

From the feedback so far, the average rating for the day is 9/10, bettered only by Poccer customer service up at 9.5/10. This is always nice to see as we put a hell of a lot in to making this work.

I am putting everything into making this work, so lets hope it does. Was great to see Tony Chessa and Dave Colclough come along to see the event in action.

Please be sure to check out www.poccer.co.uk and look at getting involved when you can.

Hopefully I will be back later talking of some successes!
ClintonO

No comments: