Thursday, April 10, 2008

Time for an update - POCCER

Well, this is truly the longest I have left my blog unattended.
It has been an extremely busy time where lots has happened.

So without further ado, heres whats been happening in my poker world.


Quick Summary

Took a few weeks off Poker early March after playing so much in February to win EPT seat.

After that, I ran Poccer 4, played in National Poker Championships, 2nd in $4.5k gtd after being knocked out of NPC's. Won the $20k GTD the next night, won the $20k again 2 days later, won the first seat available for the Caribbean Poker Cruise. In fact I won $16k in just over a week and a caribbean cruise, now thats not bad!



So, Poccer first.

I held the fourth Poccer event during March and I was absolutely delighted with the way it went. We had a record 17 teams take part in a truly great tournament.

Incredibly we had our Poccer 3 winners win again - The Angels of Helsby.

This event is really starting to take off now, which I am really pleased about, as I have put a huge amount of time and effort into getting this off the ground.

http://www.poccer.co.uk/



We have our next event on May 24th in Birmingham, so if anyone wants to get involved please let me know. It will be a great day out for all involved!


Due to the numbers I was able to put the Poccer 4 winner into a live tournament. Robbie Jones was the winner and he play in the National Poker Championships in Nottingham.


Joining him was Ian Overson, Ian won the online poker series we ran on Littlewoods poker.


If anyone is interested in getting involved in our online series to qualify for UK events, then the next series, starts Monday 14th April on Littlewoods Poker.

ClintonO

No comments: