Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Poccer 4

Sorry for the lack of updates, but have been very busy organising Poccer 4.

Currently it looks like we will be at our maximum numbers, which is fantastic news, there is still time to get involved but do it quick!

We had our first online Poccer event yesterday, as we prepare to give more live poker events to our players. Congratulation to Ian Overson who won the first one and takes an early lead in the quest to represent Poccer at the National Poker Championships.

As for me I have been playing as much as I can, I have still yet to win one of the big tournaments, but have managed to pick up a couple of wins in the small guaranteed tournaments.

These don't count towards my tally, but it feels great to be winning again. 10 additional final tables have contributed towards a total of 27 for the year and February is in small profit for the moment.

At present I am starting to plan my live poker calendar for the year. As soon as I have the details I will let you know.

Good Luck All
ClintonO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

watch u dnt update ur blog clinton and actually let us kno wat u r up to,.romper.