Thursday, August 31, 2006

Monday to Wednesday - Small successes

Its been a quiet week so far, with limited playing time.
2 appearances in the 15k, sees me lose two big hands at crucial times.

19th on Monday and in a good position when I get dealt pokcet tens in the big blind. I end up all in against 77. The flop of 788 destroyed me, £170 in the bank but it could have been a whole lot more, as that was a 40k pot.
On Wednesday with 75 left, I reraised all in with JJ, the guy took an age before calling me with AQ. A Q on the turn sees the end of my tournament.

On Monday I played in the EPT qualifier and won that to win a seat in the 440 Euro final on Saturday.

The rest of the time, I have been playing some FL cash poker to earn my player points to be able to enter the $50k added tournie on Sunday. I am happy that I have secured these points with limited damage!

Congratulations to Deshi_bai for taking down the Highrollers on Tuesday and taking down the £5.5k first prize.

Its been a great week for my Dream Team, with 5 big tournament wins between us.

Just think what we could do if we teamed up together and went for it on the world stage!

ClintonO

No comments: