Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Introducing TheDeacon

This young man qualified for the 2005 wsop on the same table as me with Betfair.

I managed to persuade him to join us at Littlewoods and like myself is now playing in his second consecutive WSOP.

Here he is....

1) Crypto Alias ............TheDeacon
2) Site you play on ........ Littlewoods
3) Real Name ....... Joseph Amatuzzi but you can me Joe
4) Age ................... 45
5) Playing Style...... Varied to suit table
6) Profession ...... Bathrrom Fitter
7) How long have you been playing poker ..... 6 years
8) What got you started .... The desire to retire early
9) What is your Poker claim to fame winning WSOP main event seats 2 years in a row..one from a $10 satellite, this year cost 100 My Poker points in a Littlewoods satellite & over the years I have also won a few handfuls of MTT tournaments at various sites, winning a 15k MTT followed by a 10k MTT the next night was a good week for me"....
10) Favourite Poker Moment winning this years entry to WSOP main event.. I was heads up for over and hour before i finally won.
11) What are your Poker Ambitions................ I would like to win a couple big professional tournaments then turn professional....
12) Where are we most likely to find you .. drinking beer beside a swimming pool or on a beach when Im not if front of my computer playing poker.
13) What is your favourite move check-raise
14) How do we beat you .... pray ( after all I am TheDeacon)
15) Live or Online live
16) AK or QQ AK
17) What would be your most feared final table on Crypto I fear no one at the poker table
18) One lesson you would give to new players ..... play tight and only play in loose games for small stakes 25/50 pence/cents untill you start winning alot.
19) Which tournament would you most like to play in WSOP 2007
20) What is the one thing you would improve about Crypto ... more real money free rolls..... for players who go broke and need to try to rebuild a bank roll and to encourage new players....
21) Anything else you want to tell us ....... What else would you like to know?

22) What are your expectations for the 2006 WSOP. I am going to win
23) Have you got a game plan for the main event yes, tight,then loose, then tight/loose.

Thank you - A very confident Joe!

ClintonO

No comments: